Tuesday 11 May 2010

Last minute challenge entries... again!

Why do I always seem to leave it right up til the very last minute to complete my entry for the Sarah's Cards Sketch Challenge???

Last month I got it in on the final evening... having completed my layout earlier that day. This month I've gone beyond that... I only started my layout at 9pm this evening, and I'm posting it now... with just over an hour to go til cut-off time. Talk about last minute!

I don't even have a good reason as to why I leave it so late... I always check out the new sketch as soon as it's released! I guess I've just perfected the art of procrastination... I'm always going to do it tomorrow! Hehehe.

Anyway... I've managed to finish my layout and I actually really like it. It's very bright for me, using far more colours in one layout that I normally would. But I think it works.

I apologise for the rubbish photo... I'm back on the camera phone at the moment and it doesn't like taking pictures this late on, with no natural light. I might try and improve the photo quality tomorrow.


Thanks for looking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment