Saturday 20 March 2010

Catching up on crafting...

I feel like I've had very little time to get any crafting done recently! With doing extra hours at work, and a building site of a house that has an endless list of jobs to be done, scrapbooking et cetera seems to get pushed further and further down my list of priorities.

Saying that however, I do have 2 layouts to post today. I got these done over a few evenings that my lovely other half was out working late.

The first is a layout I've had in mind for a while, after finding a bunch of photos on my camera that my friend Katy had taken of herself....



The second layout I completed was with a photo from Halloween '09. Again it's one thats been on my "to scrap" list for a long while (well... since Halloween un suprisingly!). I'm glad I finally got it done.


I've got a day off tomorrow, so I'm going to try and get all my 'house-y', must-do jobs finished today so that I can dedicate the afternoon to some crafting. I've had some parcels in the post this week from Sarah's Cards and Papermaze... items I was allowed to order as a 'step-mother's day' present. Can't wait to get playing with the pretty things I've bought!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment