Tuesday 2 March 2010

Scrap time!!

I've been pretty busy recently with work and visitors at the weekend, but finally I've squeezed in some time for some crafting! Yay!

I've been working on a birthday present for my little sister (well... 25 today so not that little...) and have finally finished it! I first came up with the idea of it being a Christmas present... but I never got round to completing it, so now in March she's having it for her birthday.
To give a bit of an explanation she's a huge Twilight fan and is somewhat obsessed with Edward... so here are some pictures of what I made her...


And here is a picture of the birthday girl modelling her present...

She seems pretty pleased with them... and I've already been commissioned to make a "Team Jacob" pair for one of her friends. That should keep me nice and busy for a little while.

So.... Happy Birthday Lindsey! xxx

I've also been working on a page submission for the Sketch challenge over at the Sarah's Cards blog. Hopefully I'll get that finished and post some pictures here either later today, or failing that on Thursday which is my next day off.

Wouldn't life be lovely if housework etc could be pushed into the background and crafting could take priority! Not sure how Colin would take to that idea though! Hehehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment