Friday 9 April 2010

Long time no blog!

How on earth does it end up being weeks between blog posts?!? Time is flying by at the moment and it seems my blog is being bumped further and further down the to do list. I must try and find time to get here more often.

Anyway... the benefit of not having posted for a couple of weeks means I now have four layouts to share. :-)

Unfortunately the quality of the photos isn't great. My camera is still broken, and due to finances it's probably going to be a little longer before I can buy the pretty new one I have my eye on. So... I'm stuck with my not-so-great camera phone for the time being. Apologies.

These first two layouts are scrap lifts from layouts in the spring issue of Scrapbook Trends magazine. I'm not sure who the first one was by (and don't have the magazine to hand), but I think the second one was based on a layout by Stephanie Howell... who's work I adore!



This next layout is based on a sketch from Inspired Blueprints (sketch number 43 if you're interesed). I've only recently come accross this particular sketch blog, but I love it! I didn't get this layout into their gallery in time for the monthly giveaway (due again to the lack of camera... sob!), but I'm really pleased with it. I don't usually work with oversized photos, so it was helpful having the sketch to arrange the rest of my bits n' bobs!


I think that this last layout was again from an Inspired Blueprints sketch, but can't for the life of me remeber which number. I'm still working my way through Christmas photos... maybe I'll have them done in time for Christmas 2010!!


Thanks for looking! Hope everyone had a lovely Easter. x

No comments:

Post a Comment