Thursday 15 April 2010

Little bit different...

Just wanted to share a layout I finished a couple of days ago. It's based on a sketch from Inspired Blueprints (http://inspiredblueprints.blogspot.com/).

For those of you who don't know the site, I highly recommend it. I came across it myself recently through browsing around other people's blogs... and since I discovered it I think I've visted the site practically every day! There are some fabulous sketches.

It's only in the last few months that I've really started using sketches... and I have to say it's really upped my productivity! I've completed a good number of layouts, because some of the work is done for you in the sketch.

Anyway... this layout is a little different from my usual style. I've used a patterned paper as the background, which isn't something I often do. I tend to like a bit of white space, but on this layout I've kept it quite busy.

I've tried out using a variety of alphas, which is a look I love but don't feel very confident with.


For anyone who wants to check out Inspired Blueprints this is sketch number 45. Thanks for looking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment