Tuesday 20 April 2010

Browsing around blog-land...

I've been searching all over blog land today and have landed upon Tracie's blog (http://lifeandtimesofa12x12addict.blogspot.com/) where she's having a RAK.

Now... I have to be honest in saying that I don't entirely know what RAK stands for, being new to blogging and such. (Am I being really dumb?? Is it very obvious??) However... what I have gathered is that lovely person she is, she's giving away a copy of the Pencil Lines sketch book and some gorgeous Cosmo Cricket goodies.


So... that was more than enough to get me interested! I only recently discovered Pencil Lines but love it already... and so far my Cosmo Cricket Material Girl (the range she's giving some away from) cosists of just one sheet of paper... how pitiful! So I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win this RAK!

So in order to be in with a chance I'm posting about this loveliness... and I've left a comment over on Tracie's blog also. Wish me luck!

P.S. The e-mail I mentioned in my last post did arrive in my inbox today. It was the response to my first attempt at answering a Design Team call, and unfortunately I didn't make the cut. :-( However I'm not going to let it get me down... after all I'm only new to all this and there will be plenty more opportunities I'm sure. Chin up!

No comments:

Post a Comment