Monday 19 April 2010

Lots of fun and photos but little time to scrap!

Well, it's been a lovely weekend here. We've had visitors staying since Thursday and had a BBQ on Saturday. The weather was perfect! I've even caught a little sun which is rare for me (although in all honesty it'll probably go from pink back to white and bypass any form of tan completely!).

This has meant lots of photo opportunities! And my fabulous Dad has given me his old Olympus camera to use until I can afford to buy a new one for myself. So hopefully... if I can get some time in around work... I'll have lots to get scrapping!!


I'm also looking forward to this Friday when the Creative Stitches and Hobbycrafts Show hits Aintree (walking distance from my house!). I've never been before, but think I'll head down this year. I'm working a half day on Friday, so will probably go after I finish work. Not sure what to expect from it... but anything crafty gets my interest!

I'm nervously waiting on an e-mail too, which will most likely hit my inbox tomorrow. Be it good or bad news, I'll tell more on this when it arrives. x

No comments:

Post a Comment